Saturday, December 23, 2006

MARCELLA holiday e-book now available at Ocean's Mist Press!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

MARCELLA, lesbian erotic romance e-book story, now available at Ocean's Mist Press.

Marcella
By Jolie du Pre
Lesbian, erotic romance

Excerpt:

Marcella’s apartment was located in a corner building on the third floor. The dog ran up the stairs and Marcella and Tiana followed behind him. The building was quiet. When Marcella opened her door, the dog ran inside.

“This is better, yes?” said Marcella.

“Yes,” Tiana said.

Marcella’s hand rose to Tiana’s face as she looked into Tiana’s eyes.

“Eres muy bella,” Marcella whispered.

"What does that mean?" Tiana asked.

"It means you're beautiful," Marcella responded.

Tiana smiled. "Thank you."

"Now why don't you give me your coat?"

Tiana removed her coat and gave it to Marcella. After Marcella put their coats away she walked over to her couch and sat down.

"Come. Come sit next to me." Marcella said.

"Okay," Tiana said as she headed for the couch. Marcella was not interested in men. Although she never said it, it had to be true. But as Tiana looked at the nativity scene under the Christmas tree, she wondered if her instinct was indeed correct.

"What can I get you?" Marcella asked. "I want you to feel at ease. I don't want you to worry anymore. I want you to feel good."

"I do feel good."

"You do?"

"Yes, I do."

Marcella put her hand on Tiana's knee. There was little doubt in Tiana's mind that Marcella wanted her.

"Marcella, may I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"Um….I don't know how to ask this."

"If you want to know if I'm a lesbian. The answer is yes."

"I see."

"That doesn't bother you, Tiana. Right?"

Tiana looked at Marcella. Indeed she was right. It didn't bother her. She felt good sitting in her apartment. And she was curious, curious as to what would happen next.

Jolie du Pre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home