Friday, October 20, 2006

A Purr-fect Review for Purr For Me by Skylar Sinclair

5 Cloves!

Available now at Venus Press

In Skylar Sinclair’s novella, All Hallows Eve: Purr for Me, she hits the ground running and doesn’t stop until the story finishes! The reader is immediately captivated by both Roarke and Panteara. In fact, the story is so rich and the characters are so real, Sinclair makes the reader forget that the story is only twenty-two pages long!

The romance between Panteara and Roarke is extremely hot – as one would expect in a tale about shape shifters. The author manages to elicit some giggles with little bits of humor throughout the story, mostly of an ironic nature – like dressing a shape shifting lion in a lion tamer Halloween costume

There is a major twist at the end of the story, and without giving anything away, I’ll simply say I did not see it coming. I have quite reconciled what I think of this particular twist, which is not a negative point. In fact, I quite enjoy stories with elements that make me consider them long after I’ve finished reading them, demanding a second read in the near future. The twist did fit the story, and was sensible, but it threw me a bit. And left me thinking. I’d highly recommend this book!

Reviewed at CK2S Kwips and Kritiques
Reviewed by Jennifer
Read the rest of the review by clicking here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home