Sunday, June 24, 2007

Upcoming July release for Skylar Sinclair


The month of July will see my first release with my newest publisher, Siren Publishing.
I am excited about the release of Rearing Heat. I really pushed the carnal envelope with this paranormal/shifter story. I was tired of reading other shifter books where they didn't have the shifters having sex in their "other" form. So, I wrote a very explicit story that does.

Rearing heat will be available for purchase July 1st 2007 from Siren Publishing. Stop by Siren to see the movie/book trailer for this untamed tale!

I grow up around show horses, and this book is really one I wrote from part of my experiences around these magnificent creatures that will always have a special place in my heart.

Happy hot reading,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home